Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Computer Spelling Game From The 90's

inflation

All right - I was wrong. There are not 50% or even 60% ...
2 007 I got for my birthday a Switzerland travel gift. Back then I wondered:
"What people get upset at, but Switzerland is not expensive but the price level is similar to ours?."

D iesen September, two days Engadine - and was in the wallet low tide.

Consider the € / CHF rate (see, eg, Official Journal of the European Union, the euro exchange rate).
May 2007: about 1.65
September 2010: about 1.28

respect to Switzerland can thus speak of about 29% depreciation in the euro area in just over three years, I .... would yes they valued more highly. But within the EU, we will hopefully be able to pretend any longer that the inflation rate of only 2% - is thus about 6% loss of value in these 3 years.

0 comments:

Post a Comment